- Sunday, May 8 at 7 a.m. to October 28 at 7 p.m.
- Southbound Stafford St, from Taylor Ave to Corydon Ave, will be closed for road construction.
The 2019-2023 Corydon/Stafford/Taylor Pavement Renewals Project will see major reconstruction work on Stafford St, Corydon Ave, and Taylor Ave, including new roadway and sidewalk infrastructure – ultimately leading to greatly improved road surface conditions.
More information can be found here.
- On-street parking will be removed
- Traffic will be restricted to one lane in the northbound direction, the southbound direction will be closed
- Left turns to and from Stafford St will be restricted with the exception of key intersections including Warsaw Ave, Garwood Ave, and Ebby Ave
- Eastbound to northbound left turns will be allowed on Grant Ave and Corydon Ave at Stafford St
- Work on Stafford St between Pembina Hwy and Corydon Ave will be completed in multiple stages and will require several traffic control configurations
- Closure of side streets and approaches will be required at different times during construction; however, we will make every effort to minimize impacts to traffic and pedestrians
- Pedestrian access to residences and businesses will be maintained throughout construction
- Transit service will be maintained through out construction. Existing Transit stops may be temporarily relocated or closed on a case-by-case basis, depending on construction activities in the immediate vicinity
- Southbound Transit routes on Stafford Street will be rerouted to Harrow Street