The City of Winnipeg is now accepting applications for positions on various Boards and Commissions until October 21, 2022.
Canadian citizens and permanent residents who reside in Winnipeg are eligible to apply. All applicants must be 18 years or older on the date of application.
The City Clerk’s Department initiates an annual selection process to fill positions to Boards and Commissions on which there are imminent or existing vacancies.
Applications are now being accepted to fill vacancies on the following boards:
- Board of Revision
- Community Emergency Advisory Committee
- General Council of Winnipeg Community Centres
- Historical Buildings and Resources Committee
- Human Rights Committee of Council
- Library Advisory Committee
- Records Committee
- Seven Oaks House Museum Board
- St. Boniface Museum Board
- St. James-Assiniboia Museum Board (Historical Museum Association of St. James-Assiniboia)
- Grant’s Old Mill (St. James Assiniboia Pioneer Association)
- Transcona Historical Museum Board
- Vehicles for Hire Appeal Board
- Winnipeg Arts Council Inc.
- Winnipeg Committee for Safety
- Winnipeg Food Council
- Winnipeg Housing Rehabilitation Corporation
- Winnipeg Police Board
- Winnipeg Public Library Board
Applications must be received by the City Clerk’s Department no later than 4:30 p.m. on Friday, October 21, 2022 or postmarked no later than Friday, October 21, 2022.
Interested residents are asked to visit the following link for more information and to apply online or access application forms at City of Winnipeg – 2023 Appointments to Boards & Commissions.