Residents are encouraged to get involved on Boards and Commissions in 2024.
The City of Winnipeg is accepting applications for positions on various Boards and Commissions until October 20, 2023.
Canadian citizens and permanent residents who live in Winnipeg are eligible to apply. All applicants must be 18 years or older as of the date of application.
The City Clerk’s Department initiates an annual selection process to fill upcoming or existing vacant positions on Boards and Commissions.
Applications are now being accepted for the following:
- Board of Revision
- Climate Action and Resilience Committee
- Community Emergency Advisory Committee
- Human Rights Committee of Council
- Library Advisory Committee
- Seven Oaks House Museum Board
- St. Boniface Museum Board
- St. James-Assiniboia Museum Board (Historical Museum Association of St. James-Assiniboia)
- Grant’s Old Mill (St. James Assiniboia Pioneer Association)
- Transcona Historical Museum Board
- Vehicles for Hire Appeal Board
- Winnipeg Arts Council Inc.
- Winnipeg Food Council
- Winnipeg Public Library Board
Applications must be received by the City Clerk’s Department no later than 4:30 p.m. on Friday, October 20, 2023.
For more information and to apply online, visit City of Winnipeg – 2024 Appointments to Boards & Commissions.