Fort Garry Women’s Resource Centre (FGWRC) is excited to announce the return of in-person programming effective Monday, September 13th.
Masks are still mandatory at FGWRC for both staff and visitors, and additional safety measures such as physical distancing will ensure continued safety for all. Masks will be provided for those unable to access one.
Services will be provided as follows:
– Women’s counselling: in-person
– Children’s counselling: in-person
– Outreach (Drop-in [limited occupancy], Clothing, and Harvest): by appointment
– Workshops and Groups: in-person and virtual
– Resources and Casual Volunteers: limited occupancy
– Emergency Food & Hygiene Kits: pre-arranged pick-up (when available)
If you have any questions, please call FGWRC at (204) 477-1123.