In this unprecedented time, this dedicated section will feature important information, including links to the latest updates from the City of Winnipeg, advice from public health authorities, ways you can help your neighbours who may need additional support, as well as ideas for how we can all stay safe and healthy during this stressful time.
Please check back often for additional updates and links.
If you have a resource you would like to see added to the list, please let us know.
If you’re looking for more activities you can do from home to stay connected and occupied, you can also visit our Events page.
City of Winnipeg
The City of Winnipeg is committed to maintaining our essential services while balancing health, safety and well-being of its employees and residents.
Province of Manitoba
- Manitoba Public Health
- Manitoba Pandemic Response System
- Online Manitoba COVID-19 Screening Tool (Also available in an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) format by calling: 1-877-308-9038)
- Health Links-Info Santé: 204-788-8200 or 1-888-315-9257
- Community Screening Locations
Government of Canada
Financial and Economic Support
Mental Health and Community Support Services
- Care for Your Mental Health: Free Virtual Counselling
- COVID-19 Fatigue Fact Sheet – Canadian Mental Health Association
- Anxiety Disorder Association of Manitoba
- Wellness Together Canada Mental Health Resources
- Smart Recovery Tool Box
- Sarah Riel Inc.
- Manitoba Association of Women’s Shelters
- Kids Help Phone
- It Starts With A Breath – Mindful breathing for kids and families
- Winnipeg Harvest
- Support for Women Experiencing Domestic Violence: 204-940-6624
Activities and Things To Do
- At Home: A Click Away (Winnipeg Public Library)
- Winnipeg Art Gallery At Home
- Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service Kids Activities
- Family Fun Activities from Tourism Winnipeg
- Manitoba Museum Virtual Exhibits
- Manitoba Agricultural Museum Online Tour
- Museums Manitoba “150 for 150” Special Exhibit
- University of Winnipeg Free Online Fitness Classes
- Canadian Museum for Human Rights Virtual Exhibits
- Canadian Museum of History
- Canadian War Museum
- Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21 Digital Story Telling
- Ingenium (Canadian Science Museum)
- Royal Aviation Museum Virtual Cockpits
- Canadian Museum of Nature
- Explore Parks Canada Places
- National Gallery of Canada
- Smithsonian Institution
- MOMA (Museum of Modern Art) Classes and Virtual Exhibits
- Find Your Virtual Park with the National Park Service