The preliminary 2017 Operating and Capital budgets will be tabled at a special meeting of Executive Policy Committee on Tuesday, Nov. 22, 2016, and opportunities for residents to be involved in the budget process this year have been enhanced Councillor Marty Morantz, Chair of the Standing Policy Committee on Finance announced.
The dates, locations, and times of the community consultations are as follows:
· Wednesday, Oct. 12: North Centennial Recreation and Leisure Facility, 90 Sinclair Street, 6:00-8:30 p.m.
· Thursday, Oct. 13: Jonathan Toews Community Centre, 1188 Dakota Street, 6:00-8:30 p.m.
· Thursday, Oct. 27: St. James Civic Centre, 2055 Ness Avenue, 6:00-8:30 p.m.
· Friday, Oct. 28: Millennium Library, 251 Donald Street, 11:30-2:00 p.m.
· Saturday, Oct. 29: Henderson Library, 1050 Henderson Highway, 9:00-11:30 a.m.
Additionally, residents will also have the opportunity to provide input and feedback through various online platforms, and a telephone survey will be scheduled in early October. Information on how to provide input and feedback online will be available in the coming weeks.
Location: Millennium Library
Street: 251 Donald St.