Join The Children’s Museum Volunteer Team
Jun 16, 2016 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Anyone interested in becoming a Children’s Museum volunteer must complete a Volunteer Application Form and register to attend a Volunteer Information Session.
(Note: Potential volunteers must be at least 13 years old. If you are under 18 years old, your guardian must attend the Volunteer Information Session with you as well.)
The next Volunteer Information Session(s) are scheduled for:
- Thursday, June 16, 2016 from 5:00PM – 7:00PM
- Saturday, September 17, 2016 from 10:00AM – 12:00PM
*Please note: there will be no Volunteer Information Sessions offered during July and August.
Potential volunteers need to:
- Complete the Volunteer Application Form below and register to attend an upcoming Volunteer Information Session or contact Mario Labossiere, Volunteer & Access Coordinator, at (204) 924-4002.
- Plan to be accompanied by a parent to the Volunteer Information Session if not yet 18 years of age.
- Bring two pieces of identification to the Volunteer Information Session (social insurance card, family provincial medical card, birth certificate, passport or drivers license).
Location: Manitoba Children's Museum
Street: 45 Forks Market Rd.