- This event has passed.
Intro to MS Word
2019-12-11 @ 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Learn how to create and save documents; cut, copy and paste text and images; proof and print documents; and gain the ability to design a poster or flyer. Suitable for complete beginners to Microsoft Word.
- DATE: December 11, 2019
- TIME: 4:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- ADDRESS: Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology, room 210 (130 Henlow Bay, Winnipeg)
- COURSE OUTCOMES:
- Demonstrate how to work within multiple documents
- Make use of the ‘switch between documents’ tool
- Outline how to view documents side by side
- Summarize how to scroll in sync
REGISTRATION IS OPEN for this MITT course: call (204) 989-7337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – please indicate the course name and location when registering. No cost to participate!