Due to COVID-19, we are using this space to share activities you can safely do in your own home or while following physical distancing guidelines, as recommended by Manitoba Health, Seniors and Active Living.
- This event has passed.
Free Tax Clinic
The South Winning Family Information Centre is holding a free tax clinic for individuals, couples and families! For most people this will not take more than 15 minutes. Get your taxes taken care of quick and maximize your return.
To qualify you must make about $45,000 and have a simple tax situation (no bankruptcies, self-employment, or capital gains).
Sign-up by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to book your timeslot.
Make sure to bring all necessary documents, including:
- I.D. with full name (MB Health Card, Driver’s License, etc.)
- Social Insurance Number
- T-slips for all income
- Property tax bill for home owners
- Receipts for medical, childcare, charitable donations, rent
- Receipts for children’s sports
- Spouse’s/children’s/dependent’s names, birthdates, income
and t-slips (minors who collected CERB must also file!)
- Tuitions slips (T2202 or T2202A)