Spring cleanup operations
During the 5-6 week operation, Winnipeg’s entire street network, including sidewalks, active transportation pathways, bridges, boulevards, and medians will be cleaned. Crews will also clean up litter and debris in City parks. The major operation involves over 300 pieces of equipment, and approximately 500 workers.
Updated Know Your Zone App
The updated Know Your Zone app lets residents know when crews are scheduled to sweep their residential streets. Available for free download at theGoogle Play App Store, and within days at the Apple App Store. The update allows residents to add their favourite addresses to receive push notifications 24-hours in advance of planned operations.
- New: Spring Cleanup Portal
- Residential streets cleanup map
- Note: Only streets that typically present challenges for cleanup crews will have “No Parking” signs ahead of operations,
- Parking restrictions
- My Schedule 2020 – Recycling, garbage and yard waste collection days
- R4 Depots
- Excessive sand on boulevard information